SS368 Unit 9 Final Project Paper
Your Final Project will be a medium-length essay in which you address the cultural viewpoints toward death and dying in Western society and compare these to the perspectives toward death and dying in other parts the world. As the course content will point out, much about the Western response to death and dying amplifies the process of grief and bereavement, perhaps unnecessarily. In the West, death is something that is denied and, in many ways, is something that people seem ill-equipped to deal with once the event occurs or is imminent. Your job in this paper will be to put on your social scientist cap and offer “cultural solutions” to the way that death and dying is dealt with in Western society.
We Write Essays For Students
Receive professional assignment writing help in any academic discipline. Our services cover over 187 courses and programs, catering to your specific needs.Get Help Now!
Based on your own independent research in which you compare the cultural beliefs toward death and dying in Western societies to those in Eastern societies such as China, Vietnam, Japan, and so forth, write an essay that addresses the following points:
- Describe in detail the major differences between the Western viewpoint toward death and dying and those in these Eastern societies (you may focus on one country, such as China, or talk about Eastern societies more generally). Be sure to describe the rituals involved with the process of death and dying, the various technologies, or anything that helps explain these differences.
- Give one specific example of a famous case of death and dying in Western society that demonstrates some of the problems or dysfunctions of the Western viewpoint (examining cases in the media, for example, will be a great place to start!).
- Finally, conclude your final paper with a detailed commentary about what we can do to change the cultural beliefs toward death and dying in Western societies in a way that makes us less afraid of the dying process. Be very specific in your commentary.
Basic Writing Expectations:
- This Assignment should be between 750–1000 words in length, using 1 inch margins, 12-point font, double spacing.
- Following APA format and citation guidelines.
- This Assignment should also use at least five references, one of which may be from the Reading in your course.
- This Assignment should include a title page and references page.
- The Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling).
- The Assignment should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- Writing assistance is available through the Kaplan University Writing Center. The KU Writing Center also offers support and additional information on APA formatting and citation
Can You Do My Homework for Me?
YES, ⚡ Experience the brilliance of our essay writers from the US, UK, Canada, or Australia by entrusting us with your next essay.
NursingEssayHub.com is a distinguished essay writing agency that specializes in offering expert writing help and assistance to students across all academic levels. With a team of highly skilled writers and editors boasting years of academic writing experience, we are fully equipped to guide you throughout the entire process, from selecting the perfect topic for your paper to completing a thorough literature review and delivering a well-formatted final draft.
ORDER A SIMILAR ESSAY WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH at : https://www.nursingessayhub.com/